Tony Pritchett*, ChFC®, CLU®, CASL®
Sales Director/Investment Advisor Representative
Tony is the Sales Director at Centric Financial Group. He holds a Life and Health Insurance license and FINRA series 7 and 63 registration.
Tony is a graduate of The Ohio State University, majoring in Economics. Upon graduation he began his career in financial services. Over the last several years, he has worked as an Investment Banker with Chase and an External Life Sales Specialist with Nationwide Financial Network and Grange Life Insurance. He is an avid athlete and driven competitor who thrives on working hard and always giving 100%. He has obtained, from The American College, the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations.
He is an active player of the Men's Senior Baseball League (MSBL) on his 10th competitive year with the Columbus Braves. He enjoys reading up on current financial information and values the opportunity to help families prepare for the future. In his spare time he enjoys good exercise and pushing himself physically as well as mentally. Tony resides in Columbus, Ohio with his beautiful wife Rebecca of 11 years and his two wonderful children.
What is a CLU®? http://www.cluhigheststandard.com/
What is a ChFC®? http://www.chfchigheststandard.com/
Questions We Address:
Individuals and Families
- With my current investment strategy, what kind of retirement income will I need?
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- If I get sick or hurt, how long could my family and I go without a paycheck?
- If I die sooner than expected how will it impact my family's lifestyle?
- What is a way to help with my children's college expenses?
- Entering retirement, what types of new risks and opportunities do I need to be aware of?
- What percentage of my retirement nest egg can I spend each year without it running out?
- When should I apply for social security?
- Are there any tax advantages that I'm not making use of?
- What are the most efficient ways to give to charity?
- How can I control where my assets go when I die?
- How do I ensure my business stays in the family?
- Can I afford to offer employee benefits?
- What risks to I need to be made aware of?
- Are there any tax-efficient strategies I'm not taking advantage of?
- I want to leave the business to one of my employees when I retire or die. How do I do that?
- I have one or two employees that are crucial to the success of my business. How can I protect myself from their disability or premature death?
- I have had a 401(k) or 403(b) in place for years, but rarely have any employee education provided. Am I getting value for my plan?
- I have one child that wants to take over my business, but other children who have no interest in it. How do I make sure the others don't get disinherited?
- Are there any more efficient ways to compensate my key employees other than just an increase in salary?
- Sellingmy business is my retirement plan. What do I need to be considering?
Centric Financial Group is looking for ambitious and motivated individuals, with entrepreneurial spirits who are eager for a rewarding career. A prime candidate would be a college graduate with experience in sales or sales management or someone with experience in marketing or finance. We are interested in candidates who will be client centric and understand the mission of helping the client achieve financial success.
This is a career where you can really make a difference in the lives of your clients and your own family. A financial services career can offer a great lifestyle because of the following:
- Comprehensive portfolio of financial products and services
- Dynamic training program
- Opportunity to work with a mentor
- Excellent compensation schedules
- Opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives
- Full benefits for career agents, including two retirement plans
- Awards and other recognition
- Professional growth and development
Please contact us to see if a career at Centric Financial Group is a suitable opportunity for you either now or in the future at (614) 824-6337 or send an email to [email protected].
- income protection
- business strategies
- retirement preparedness
- life and disability insurance
- charitable giving
- retirement income strategies
- long term care planning
Investment Advisor: OH