From my 38 years of insurance and investment experience, as a designated Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) and an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR), I strive to help pre-retirees improve their specific retirement strategy by examining tax efficiencies in their plan and helping them create future income streams that generate more money than they originally imagined. As a financial advisor, I believe in fostering a space for important financial conversations and helping those who want to be helped, especially when planning your future legacy.
Because of that, my goal is to help you discover key areas that can improve your retirement income and select assets to help ensure a lifetime of financial security.
Services Available -- Click Here to Schedule
- Insurance Comparisons and Recommendations
- Investment Planning & Reviews
- Retirement Plans & Social Security Analysis
- Fee-Based Money Management
- Hybrid Asset-Based Long Term Care
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Supports clients who need holistic insurance and risk planning, along with the techniques and tools for life insurance's wide application.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Supports comprehensive financial planning knowledge for diverse client needs.
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living (CASL®)
- Supports leading clients from middle age through retirement, helping them manage, preserve, and transfer wealth through fundamentals of estate strategies, long-term care financing, and financial decisions for retirement planning.
- Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- From Ohio State University
- FINRA Series 7
- which authorizes Cheryl as a general securities representative to sell virtually all types of securities products including stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, options, annuities, and other investments.
- FINRA Series 63
- Series 63 license enables Cheryl to offer fee-based investment advisory services, demonstrating his knowledge of ethics in the securities industry.
- Percentage of Assets Under Management (AUM)
- Fixed Fees
My Focus With Clients
My conversations revolve around maintaining your ideal lifestyle during retirement so you can have complete confidence in not running out of money. Full planning includes planning for illness, one spouse passing away before the other, market shocks, and high inflation while efficiently using life insurance to get tax efficiencies. I walk you through the crucial steps before you or your spouse gives up your current job to help ensure you won’t struggle financially.
To create a life-changing financial experience, I work towards sourcing dependable and guaranteed income streams to support you in retirement.
On-going, quarterly, or annual monitoring of your plan helps to ensure you’re reaching your desired goals and making the necessary adjustments.