Recent PBS Feature
Investment advisors Nick Yaw and Bob Heubeck from Encore Financial share their thoughts about the year ahead and give investment advice.
As a Financial Advisor with OneAmerica Securities, Inc., Nick works with individuals, families, and businesses throughout life's many transitions by delivering personalized services that aim to help build, preserve, and manage wealth.
He comes from a family of small business owners, giving him perspective in finding solutions to their unique financial needs.
He understands the importance of helping clients to measure and achieve their financial goals. He has both his life and health insurance licensure, in addition to FINRA Series 7 and 66. A proud alumnus of Kent State University, he received his degree in Finance in 2009.
Nick focuses on success through financial education in helping clients make informed decisions in the areas of financial planning, investment management, business services, and risk management.
Available Services -- Click To Schedule Online
- Insurance Analysis
- Investment Planning
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Fee-Based Money Management
- Long-Term Care Planning & Placement
- Group Benefits
- FINRA Series 7
- which authorizes Nick as a general securities representative to sell virtually all types of securities products including stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, options, annuities, and other investments.
- FINRA Series 66
- Series 66 license enables Nick to offer fee-based investment advisory services, demonstrating his knowledge of economics and ethics.
- Percentage of Assets Under Management (AUM)
- Fixed Fees